MySpaceNG Development Page

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Welcome to the MySpace Next Generation Project!

Hello all,

This is a website devoted to the progress of the MySpaceNG project. Here I will post occasional information on the progress being made and whos involved. As of now, I have the domain name myspaceng.com and am using it as the primary url for the site. Also, the actual website is avalible at http://beta.myspaceng.com/ for the testing phase. Don't expect too much on it right now; I've been playing with the layout some (and yes... I made a logo! Go me!) but majority of the work has been on the backend database. As soon as the database and XML schemas are in place, I should be able to create the object models, then its just the front end left. I just want to get some of this online and build as I go you know? One of the hardest things to do thus far is data-store representation of "bonds" or relations between users. Ah well, using XML as a base system should make this eaiser. Thank you SQL server 2005!

1 Comments:

  • whats up Rick , I am feelin the style u pump. i am the Executive director for Daze Enterprises Recording Label (Stephon A. States ) and like your talent i want to be considered an friend to you for my label and I market, manage & promote i believe with my skills and your connections & talent we can help each other take it to the next level i am trying to make a come up but dont have many resources or connections but I would help you as well if instrested please contact me @

    I will Keep in touch
    God Bless and HOlla BAck!

    Stephon A. States
    Daze Enterprises
    Executive Director

    Dazeenterprises2005@yahoo.com
    Bus-702-944-9697
    cell-808-291-2294


    Thank you for your time and consideration

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 24, 2005 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home